Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 6 of 30

Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

From my 30 Day Blog Challenge

I don't know if there is just 1 thing that has been the hardest for me to experience because there have been several things that were all equally as devestating. I am fortunate enough not to have lost anyone very close to me (within my immediate family) but I have lost some friends and I have also lost pets, and although it may sound silly, it hurts like hell to lose a pet. Both CK and Meiko were put to sleep due to cancer, and the emptiness that it leaves in your heart is brutal.

Another difficult thing has been dealing with mental depression and anxiety and always trying to put them behind you as your make it through adventures in life, but always being confronted by them no matter how hard you try to make them go away. I'm learning more to cope with them as I am starting to accept the fact they may not ever go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment