I currently have a lot of extra free time and thought what perfect way to spend it than getting back to blogging! (I should be working, but that's not nearly as fun) I was browsing the lovely pinterest and found this awesome list for a 30 day blog challenge from this blog: http://fitandfabforlife.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/30-day-blogging-challenge/
and think I'll give it a try. I can not guarantee I will post them all within 30 days, but I'll follow the list in order :)
1. List 10 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 3 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 5 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 3 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 5 things you would hope to be remembered for.