Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Month of November- Day 1

It's officially November 1st (actually it's an hour away from being November 2nd, so I better make this quick) and since Thanksgiving is this month, I thought it would be fun to post about something I am thankful for every day this month. There's a strong chance I'll skip a few days, but hopefully I'll get them all.

Day 1:

I am thankful for my family. There are some days where I want to throw heavy objects at them, but for the most part they are great. My family knows I'm crazy, so they don't judge me when I have a crazy outburst (most of the time) It's also really nice to be comfortable being myself around them. I can stroll into the kitchen with an ugly night gown, no makeup, hair unbrushed, sobbing and laughing at the same time and nobody will act like it's a big deal. It's definitely something I take for granted sometimes. It is also really nice to know that no matter how badly I mess up or make a stupid decision, my family will always be there for me. They can't divorce or dump me, they're pretty much stuck with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment