Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13

Today I am thankful for the symptom checker on webmd.com. So I kind of maybe might be a little bit of a hypochondriac... just a tiny bit.

Basically, whenever something in my body hurts or doesn't feel well, I rush to webmd or the app for my iphone (yes, there is one! Hypochondriac's rejoice!) and put it in its little symptom checker thingie. It's great because it lets you pick the part of the body and then the exact symptom. And it will ask you questions about the symptom to narrow it down. It then gives you a list of potential ailments!



The bad thing is, cancer has a lot of symptoms that are also part of everyday common illnesses, so it comes up a lot as a result. The good news is, if I ever do actually get cancer, I've seen it pop up so many times in my webmd results that I shouldn't be too surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment