Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12th, 1976

This post is dedicated to a very special individual. On October 12th, 1976 Geoff was born in Minnesota, a day that I am very thankful for because it is the birthday of my boyfriend.


He is more than a boyfriend though. He's my best friend that I can confide absolutely anything to, he's my support system when I am upset and need someone to lean on, and he's the man that still gives me butterflies every single time he smiles at me. We've been dating for about 5 years, but I knew him before that and so we have been through a lot together. 

He is my constant in a chaotic world and knows me better than most. He is an absolutely goof ball and still makes me laugh every single day. He is undoubtedly the best person to ever come into my life.

Geoff, Happy Birthday hunie. I love you more than words can express.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, the two of you are a very cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Lump in throat... check. Tear in eye... check. Very lovely. I wish you all the best together and a happy birthday to him from a random Laura here in Devon, UK!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks ladies! It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog hopping today, such a great tribute on his birthday!

    ReplyDelete