I used to love doing these myspace and email surverys. Here's one just for fun :) If you enjoy them too, copy and paste it into your own blog with your answers!
1. How old will you be in five years?
- 27! Eeekk
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
- My sister, we work together
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
- Seeing how much more weight I can lose and how my endurance will change while walking/jogging
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
- Zoo Keeper, it was pretty gawful
6. Who was the last person you called?
- My little brother, Amir
7. Who was the last person to text you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
- "A bunch at lunch! Haha" He was confessing that he ate all the bananas I just bought
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
- One of our manufacturers
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
- Both are fine with me
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
- Sleeping :)
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
- This afternoon
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
- 8:30 am
16. What are you wearing right now?
- pj pants and a tank top
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Carol of the bells by The Bird and The Bee
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
- home :) I'm an introvert
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
- Airports! They're terrible and they smell funny.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
- Finland, I miss my grandparents and want to see them again
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
- Not sure, just hope I am happy
22. Do you tan or burn?
- I used to tan like a cocoa puff when I was younger, now I burn
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
- The monsters from Goose Bumps (books), the clown from IT, the Easter Bunny, and the chick from The Ring!
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
- Everything! I laugh a lot.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- With, there are way too many people in my house that barge in without knocking to sleep naked.
29. What color are your sheets?
- Cream colored
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- Used to sleep with 5! I've cut it down to 3 :)
31. What is your favorite season?
- I like all of them
32. What do you like about fall?
- Halloween and the way the colors change on the trees.
33. What do you like about winter?
- Being snowed in :)
34. What do you like about the summer?
35. What do you like about spring?
- The weather here is perfect in the spring, not too hot, not too cold, just perfect.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
- Aurora (now the part known as Centennial)
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
- Bare feet!
39. Are you a social person?
- Definitely not, lol.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
- A fruit cup
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
- I love Cinzettis with a passion, but I don't think I have a "favorite"
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
- Cookie dough
43. What is your favorite dessert?
- Everything, ha! I'm really fond of birthday cake with cheap butter cream frosting
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
- Chicken Noodle, My dads middle eastern soup, Chicken & Dumpling
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
- Strawberry, the only kind you can ever put on a PB&J
46. Do you like Chinese food?
- Yes, love it
47. Do you like coffee?
- Nope! I'm one of the rare few
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
- 64 oz, whatever glass amount that equals
49. What do you drink in the morning?
- Grape fruit juice or skim milk
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
- My health insurance card and my movie theater rewards card hehe
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
- The middle! I'm a bed hog
52. Do you know how to play poker?
- Yep, love it. Although I don't know all of the table rules.
53. Do you like to cuddle?
- Very much so
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
- Nope, but would like to visit and see what they're all aboot, eh!
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
- Kind of
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
- Out, I know it's terrible but I love restaurants.
57. What do you miss about Pre-School, if anything?
- Never went to pre-school
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
- Umm nope
59. Do you want kids?
60. Do you speak any other languages?
- I can speak a tiny bit of spanish, but not enough to matter lol.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
- Yes, for a dog bite on my arm and after surgery.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
- I love to look at the ocean, I love to swim in a pool
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
- Window, I like to sleep against the side of the plane and I never get up to bother anyone in the other two seats.
65. Do you know how to dance?
- Not well
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
- Gifts for other people
67. Do you wear American Eagle Shirts?
68. What is your favorite TV show?
- True Blood, 24, Lost, Twin Peaks, Vampire Diaries, Desperate Housewives, Pretty Little Liars.
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
- My little brother, Amir, is pretty hilarious.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
- Nope, a little too old for that.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
- The default one that came with the phone
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
- The lanyard my keys are on.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
- Sometimes when I feel like saving the planet, but I forget a lot
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Closed, I keep all of my non-dog friendly stuff in there.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
- A swarm of bees. I could probably handle a lot of stings, but I don't know if I could survive a bear clawing my face off.
78. Do you flirt a lot?
- Not really
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
80. What is your favorite food?
- Everything, lol.
81. Can you change a lightbulb?
82. Have you ever gotten Grounded?
83. Have you ever ran out of money?
- Been low? Yes. Ran out? No
84. What is your usual bedtime?
85. What was the last book you read?
- The 1st book in the Game of Thrones series
86. Do you read the newspaper?
- If I'm bored and if it's in front of me, otherwise no.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- This house receives every magazine on the planet, but I'm not personally subscribed to any
89. Do you watch TV?
90. Do you dance in public?
- No way
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
- Alice 105.9
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
- My grandparents
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
- The item styles that were missing from the website.
94. What is your favorite scent?
- I loveeee the smell of cilantro, and anything coconut scented.
95. What is your favorite board game?
- Afrikan Tahti, from Finland, although I haven't played it in forever.
97. When was the last time you attended church?
- For a funeral a few years ago.
98. Who was your favorite teacher in Previous years?
- My Biological Basis for Behavior professor sophmore year in College was very quirky but very cool.
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
- 1 hour when I took a nap in one once. I've never been camping!
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
- Geoff, he's been pretty amazing lately.