Friday, August 5, 2011

100 Random Questions

I used to love doing these myspace and email surverys. Here's one just for fun :) If you enjoy them too, copy and paste it into your own blog with your answers!

1. How old will you be in five years?
- 27! Eeekk

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
- My sister, we work together

3. How tall are you?
- 5'7"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
- Seeing how much more weight I can lose and how my endurance will change while walking/jogging

5. What’s the last movie you saw?
- Zoo Keeper, it was pretty gawful

6. Who was the last person you called?
- My little brother, Amir

7. Who was the last person to text you?
- Amir

8. What was the last text message you received?
- "A bunch at lunch! Haha" He was confessing that he ate all the bananas I just bought

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
- One of our manufacturers

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
- Both are fine with me

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
- Sleeping :)

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
- Divorced

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
- This afternoon

14. What color are your eyes?
- Hazel

15. What time did you wake up today?
- 8:30 am

16. What are you wearing right now?
- pj pants and a tank top

17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Carol of the bells by The Bird and The Bee

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
- home :) I'm an introvert


19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
- Airports! They're terrible and they smell funny.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
- Finland, I miss my grandparents and want to see them again


21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
- Not sure, just hope I am happy

22. Do you tan or burn?
- I used to tan like a cocoa puff when I was younger, now I burn

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
- The monsters from Goose Bumps (books), the clown from IT, the Easter Bunny, and the chick from The Ring!

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
- Everything! I laugh a lot.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
- 8

26. How big is your bed?
- Queen

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- With, there are way too many people in my house that barge in without knocking to sleep naked.


29. What color are your sheets?
- Cream colored

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- Used to sleep with 5! I've cut it down to 3 :)

31. What is your favorite season?
- I like all of them

32. What do you like about fall?
- Halloween and the way the colors change on the trees.

33. What do you like about winter?
- Being snowed in :)

34. What do you like about the summer?
- Swimming

35. What do you like about spring?
- The weather here is perfect in the spring, not too hot, not too cold, just perfect.

36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
- One

37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
- Aurora (now the part known as Centennial)


38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
- Bare feet!

39. Are you a social person?
- Definitely not, lol.

40. What was the last thing you ate?
- A fruit cup

41. What is your favorite restaurant?
-
I love Cinzettis with a passion, but I don't think I have a "favorite"

42. What is your favorite ice cream?
- Cookie dough

43. What is your favorite dessert?
- Everything, ha! I'm really fond of birthday cake with cheap butter cream frosting

44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
- Chicken Noodle, My dads middle eastern soup, Chicken & Dumpling

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
- Strawberry, the only kind you can ever put on a PB&J

46. Do you like Chinese food?
- Yes, love it

47. Do you like coffee?
- Nope! I'm one of the rare few

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
- 64 oz, whatever glass amount that equals

49. What do you drink in the morning?
- Grape fruit juice or skim milk

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
- My health insurance card and my movie theater rewards card hehe

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
- The middle! I'm a bed hog

52. Do you know how to play poker?
- Yep, love it. Although I don't know all of the table rules.

53. Do you like to cuddle?
- Very much so

54. Have you ever been to Canada?
- Nope, but would like to visit and see what they're all aboot, eh!

55. Do you have an addictive personality?
- Kind of

56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
- Out, I know it's terrible but I love restaurants.


57. What do you miss about Pre-School, if anything?
- Never went to pre-school

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
- Umm nope

59. Do you want kids?
- Definitely!

60. Do you speak any other languages?
- I can speak a tiny bit of spanish, but not enough to matter lol.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
- Yes, for a dog bite on my arm and after surgery.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
- Nope

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
- I love to look at the ocean, I love to swim in a pool

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
- Window, I like to sleep against the side of the plane and I never get up to bother anyone in the other two seats.

65. Do you know how to dance?
- Not well

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
- Gifts for other people

67. Do you wear American Eagle Shirts?
- Nope

68. What is your favorite TV show?
- True Blood, 24, Lost, Twin Peaks, Vampire Diaries, Desperate Housewives, Pretty Little Liars.

69. Can you roll your tongue?
- Yep

70. Who is the funniest person you know?
- My little brother, Amir, is pretty hilarious.

71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
- Nope, a little too old for that.

72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
- The default one that came with the phone


73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
- Nope

74. What red object is closest to you right now?
- The lanyard my keys are on.


75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
- Sometimes when I feel like saving the planet, but I forget a lot

76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Closed, I keep all of my non-dog friendly stuff in there.

77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
- A swarm of bees. I could probably handle a lot of stings, but I don't know if I could survive a bear clawing my face off.

78. Do you flirt a lot?
- Not really

79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- Honey

80. What is your favorite food?
- Everything, lol.

81. Can you change a lightbulb?
- Yes

82. Have you ever gotten Grounded?
- Nope

83. Have you ever ran out of money?
- Been low? Yes. Ran out? No

84. What is your usual bedtime?
- 11pmish

85. What was the last book you read?
- The 1st book in the Game of Thrones series

86. Do you read the newspaper?
- If I'm bored and if it's in front of me, otherwise no.

87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- This house receives every magazine on the planet, but I'm not personally subscribed to any


89. Do you watch TV?
- Guilty

90. Do you dance in public?
- No way

91. What radio station did you last listen to?
- Alice 105.9

92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
- My grandparents

93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
- The item styles that were missing from the website.

94. What is your favorite scent?

- I loveeee the smell of cilantro, and anything coconut scented.

95. What is your favorite board game?
- Afrikan Tahti, from Finland, although I haven't played it in forever.

97. When was the last time you attended church?
- For a funeral a few years ago.

98. Who was your favorite teacher in Previous years?
- My Biological Basis for Behavior professor sophmore year in College was very quirky but very cool.


99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
- 1 hour when I took a nap in one once. I've never been camping!

100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?

- Geoff, he's been pretty amazing lately.

3 comments:

  1. #17: you should try the metal version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o-p-OAWmsY

    makes the hair on the back o my neck stand up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recommending that! I'm a big heavy metal fan and that is an excellent version of the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is alot of questions, but your answers were fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete